LIQUINAT® from Port Colborne/Canada for the American market
Basel, March 1st, 2003 – Since the beginning of this year Jungbunzlauer delivers citric acid solution (LIQUINAT®) from the plant in Port Colborne/Canada to the American market.
Jungbunzlauer LIQUINAT® is has the following advantages:
- LIQUINAT® is a clear, colourless and odourless solution with a pure, fruit-sour flavour.
- LIQUINAT® is a stable, non-volatile product and completely miscible in water.
- LIQUINAT® is time saving where liquid citric acid is needed because it avoids the handling and dissolving steps.
- LIQUINAT® has a low viscosity which is nearly equivalent to water. This makes handling and pumping easy with normal duty equipment and thus saving energy andm anpower.
- LIQUINAT® can be precisely metered by automatic equipment.
- LIQUINAT® facilitates the production of liquid products in closed automatic systems.
- LIQUINAT® use avoids disposal problems of empty packaging materials and pallets.
For further information please contact out Technical Service Manager for Citric Acid: