From nature to ingredients®
Jungbunzlauer is one of the world’s leading producers of natural and nature-identical biodegradable
ingredients. The Group operates manufacturing plants in Austria, Canada, France and Germany and specialises in high quality ingredients for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry as
well as for various other industrial applications.
As one of the “Hidden Champions of the 21st Century” Jungbunzlauer is a very successful, responsible and sustainable company. Being passionate about our products and a very good understanding of our customer’s needs and desires are key factors to our business success. Lean structures, flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes allow us to better serve our customers. They are the fundamentals enabling us to strongly grow within the fast changing markets of today.
Market Development Manager Health & Nutrition (f/m)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Market introduction of new products and solutions to our customers
- Develop regional technical solutions and prototypes in co-operation with internal and external resources
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Develop strategic alliances with industry and university institutions
- Support the sales team by joint visits and concerning complex technical requests and topics
- Training of sales force and distributors
- Actively participate in industry organizations and trade shows
- Create sales supporting documents, articles and presentations
- Contribute to mid-term application pipeline in close collaboration with the global Market Development Team and the Application Technology Center in Chicago, USA and Ladenburg, Germany
- Minimum Bachelor degree in food technology, (food) chemistry, nutritional science or in a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team oriented, well organized and self-motivated
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ingredient sales, technical service, application technology or customer-oriented R&D
- Ability to travel 30 - 40 %
Are you the candidate with initiative, team spirit and enthusiasm? Do you want to participate in the development of our company?
With your work, you will support the top trends by introducing our Health & Nutrition portfolio to the food & beverage and nutritional industry, addressing sugar replacement, mineral fortification, sodium reduction, food safety and stabilization topics.
Jungbunzlauer offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits package. We seek candidates who are willing to operate from the Chicago area office (Des Plaines).