From nature to ingredients®
Jungbunzlauer is one of the world’s leading producers of natural and nature-identical ingredients. The Group operates manufacturing plants in Austria, Canada, France and Germany and specializes in high quality ingredients for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry as well as for various other industrial applications.
Jungbunzlauer is a successful family-owned company. Passion for our products and a very good understanding of the needs of our customers are key factors to our business. Lean structures, flat hierarchies make us "Better, Faster, Closer." than our competitors and enable us to grow within fast changing markets.
Maintenance Technician (Millwright)
- Maintain site machinery, equipment and facilities in good condition/working order.
- Conduct non-preventative and preventative maintenance of machinery, equipment, and facilities within production schedules.
- Install or assist in the installation and setup of new machinery, equipment, and systems.
- Support Quality Assurance, Production and Utility personnel by trouble-shooting and resolving machinery, equipment or system problems as necessary including repairing equipment.
- Maintain records of machinery and equipment maintenance activities consistent with tracking procedures.
- Support other members of the maintenance team in any and all areas as required.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend continuous improvement initiatives in the area of
- Machinery, equipment and system maintenance.
- Directly responsible for ensuring that all health, safety and security procedures are observed and maintained at all times.
- On call, on rotating schedule
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must possess an Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (or equivalent)
- Certificate of Qualification as an Industrial Millwright
- 2-5 years of experience as a millwright in an industrial setting. Extensive knowledge of pump and gearbox repairs preferred.
- Certification as a TIG welder or pipefitter is an asset.
Reporting to the Mechanical Maintenance Coordinator the job holder ensures the integrity and reliability of electrical / mechanical equipment throughout the facility while working in a safe manner. Ensuring equipment is ready for production needs contributes to the success of the company.