From nature to ingredients®
Jungbunzlauer is one of the world's leading manufacturers of biodegradable ingredients on a natural basis. These help ensure that our customers' products are healthier, safer and more sustainable and, last but not least, taste better. We supply our customers worldwide and have production facilities in Austria, Canada, France and Germany.
We are characterized by a passion for our products and a very good understanding of the needs of our customers. Lean structures, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths make us better, faster and closer to our customers than our competitors and enable us to grow in rapidly changing markets.
- Technical responsibility for Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) systems
- Core IT background in network infrastructure hardware with experience designing and configuring secure data networks; including, fibre optic switches/routers, enterprise-level corporate firewalls, virtualized servers and perimeter security systems
- Design and lead innovative projects in the fields of digitization, cybersecurity, IT and OT networking
- Implement the Jungbunzlauer Corporate strategy for cybersecurity and digitization as well as the ongoing development of IT standards in coordination with the Chief Automation Officer and Global Competence Center IT / SAP
- Understand cybersecurity attacking and defending methods, including network security audit best practices
- Supervision of IT/OT security audits and implementation of the resulting measures
- Provide feedback to Engineering Team projects with regard to OT security on DCS/PLC networks
- Coordinate and challenge external IT/OT service providers
- Post-secondary education in computer science, computer technology, electrical / automation technology or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience in a production-related plant or industrial plant construction
- Competent project manager able to drive performance and results
- Interdisciplinary IT and OT experience
- Experience with DCS/PLC automation systems
- Confident, collaborative personality with assertiveness, independence and initiative
- Agile team member able to lead initiatives across multiple departments
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
We offer a diverse area of responsibility with technically challenging tasks in a growing and secure company. Your role will focus on exceptional security, performance and uptime of site IT/OT networks. As part of delivering new initiatives/projects, you will be expected develop budgets and set schedules to achieve your goals. Collaborating well with Corporate IT/OT groups to implement a local cybersecurity and digitization strategy will contribute to your success at the company.