From nature to ingredients®
Jungbunzlauer is one of the world’s leading producers of natural and nature-identical ingredients. The Group operates manufacturing plants in Austria, Canada, France and Germany and specializes in high quality ingredients for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry as well as for various other industrial applications.
Jungbunzlauer is a successful family-owned company. Passion for our products and a very good understanding of the needs of our customers are key factors to our business. Lean structures, flat hierarchies make us "Better, Faster, Closer." than our competitors and enable us to grow within fast changing markets.
- Maintain plant electrical equipment and facilities in good condition/working order.
- Conduct non-preventative and preventative maintenance of electrical equipment and facilities within production schedules.
- Install or assist in the installation and setup of new electrical equipment and systems.
- Support Quality Assurance, Production and Utility personnel by trouble-shooting and resolving electrical equipment and system problems as necessary including repairing equipment.
- Maintain records of electrical equipment maintenance activities consistent with tracking procedures.
- Assist the Maintenance and Stores Coordinator in ensuring that electrical parts and stores are maintained.
- Support other members of the maintenance team in any and all areas as required.
- Research, evaluate and recommend continuous improvement initiatives in the area of
- Electrical equipment, and system maintenance.
- Directly responsible for ensuring that all health, safety and security procedures are observed and maintained at all times.
- On call, on a rotation schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess an Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must have Certificate of Qualification as 309A (Constriction / Maintenance) or 442 (Industrial)
- Must be a Registered Member with the College Of Trades
- Experience in process instrumentation
- Experience working with PLC’s
- 2-5 years of experience in an industrial setting.
Reporting to the Electrical Maintenance Coordinator The job holder ensures the integrity and reliability of electrical equipment throughout the facility while working in a safe manner. He/she is a member of the Leadership Team being responsible for the safety & production operations of the Packaging and Warehouse departments. Ensuring the reliability of electrical equipment and systems contributes to the success of the company.