From nature to ingredients®
Jungbunzlauer is one of the world’s leading producers of ingredients of natural origin. The Group operates manufacturing plants in Austria, Canada, France and Germany and specialises in high quality ingredients for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry as well as for various other industrial applications.
As one of the “Hidden Champions of the 21st century” Jungbunzlauer is a very successful, responsible and sustainable family-owned company. Being passionate about our products and a very good understanding of our customer’s needs and desires are key factors to our business success. Lean structures, flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes make us better and faster than our competition and bring us closer to our customers. They are the fundamentals enabling us to strongly grow within the fast changing markets of today.
For our sales team at our Sales Office in Papendrecht, The Netherlands, who are coordinating sales for Northern Europe we are looking for a proactive and experienced
Business Manager Benelux (m/f)
As a self-employed and result-oriented Business Manager you create sales growth through optimal elaboration of accounts and prospects, partly in close cooperation with your distributors. The position is especially focused on technical non-food applications for the Benelux market and reports to the Sales Director Northern Europe.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation of plans and budgets in close cooperation with the Sales Director. Accountability for executing and reaching the budgets and allocated Targets.
- Guidance and support of local distributors regarding pricing and sales actions
- Maintaining relations with current accounts and focus on building new relationships
- Keeping a close eye on market developments and taking actionClose cooperation with Product
- Management and Technical Service as well as the Application Technology
- Dutch mother tongue, fluent English both verbal and written
- Education at a higher professional level through study and relevant work experience
- At least 3 years working experience in a technical/commercial position and good knowledge of raw materials and/or the relevant technical markets
- Successful track record in B2B sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Zest for sales hunting and closing of deals
- High motivation for travelling (inter)nationally
- Result and customer-oriented, ability to convince, accuracy as well as "hands-on" mentality
Are you the candidate with initiative, team spirit and enthusiasm? Do you want to participate in the development of our company? We can offer you a fulltime entrepreneurial position in a promising market with a successful, financially sound and growing international company with a pleasant work atmosphere.
Besides a professional work environment with enthusiastic and involved colleagues, an attractive remuneration package and the possibility to develop you also have a multidimensional and self-employed role. Your performance is measured through individual as well as team Targets.
Jungbunzlauer B.V., Merwehoofd 58, 3351 NB Papendrecht, The Netherlands