Senior Associate Corporate Development
Role and responsibilities
Analysis processes related to M&A, new business development and innovation are your primary role,
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Business case development
- Market assessments and commercial diligence
- Target screening and profiling
Additionally, you will support:
- Investment justification
- Transaction execution, including due diligence and negotiation support
- Value creation road mapping and monitoring, including synergy realisation
- Strategy development and innovation portfolio governance
- Development of systems and process related to Corporate Development activities
We seek a hands-on M&A / corporate finance experienced business analyst. Specific competencies and experience sought include:
- Proven financial analysis and modelling skills, including valuation
- Repeated participation in M&A processes with target revenues in the € ‘0 to ’00 millions, including Transaction execution, opportunity assessments, deal flow generation
- Market research and analysis and understanding of the industry dynamics
- Extracting and synthesizing ‘so what’ of financial and market analyses
- IT savvy, including MS Office, SAP, and M&A related and other databases
You likely have 4+ years of professional experience, for example, from financial advisory, equity analysis, management consulting, or corporate M&A department. Commodity and specialty ingredients sector experience is an advantage.
As a person, we envisage you to be:
- An independent self-starter, a pragmatic doer, and a structured finisher
- Sharp, strategically minded and business savvy
- Robust and able to handle intense, fast-paced processes
- Open minded and curious
- A good communicator
- Ambitious with high integrity
- Team-oriented and fun
You presumably hold a degree in business administration or corporate finance and/or chemical engineering or biotech. Fluency in English is a must; additional languages are a plus.
You will assume a senior leadership role in Corporate Development, which harbours capabilities spanning corporate strategy, M&A, transformation & integration, new business development, business incubation, innovation, and business analytics.
This is an opportunity to leverage your M&A expertise and experience to build and deploy inorganic growth capabilities and significantly impact the growth and transformative evolution of Jungbunzlauer.
Please send your application by email to Patricia Schaub, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jungbunzlauer is a leading producer of ingredients of natural origin for food & beverages, nutrition & health, personal & household care, and various industrial applications. We serve customers in more than 130 countries and generate CHF >1 billion in revenues.
Significant, continuous investments future-proof our ESG-impact, market position and operational performance, and we take pride in the quality and supply reliability of our acidulant, texturant and specialty ingredient products manufactured in our plants in Austria, Canada, France, and Germany.
Lean structures, flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes make us better and faster than competition and bring us closer to our customers. As we seek to accelerate growth, we are adding M&A capabilities to our toolbox.