Market Development/Technical Service Representative
Tasks and responsibilities
Do you have a passion for sustainability and a desire to make a difference in the world? If so, we are looking for a talented Market Development/Technical service representative to join our team. At this mix position, you will be responsible for executing growth strategies and projects for our bio-based product portfolio in the non-food business area as well as support our current customers for technical inquires and observe the latest regulations. You will work closely with customers, partners, and other stakeholders to identify and develop new business opportu-nities as well as support our current business.
- Bachelor´s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or related field
- Desirable experience in ingredients sales, technical service, regulatory, application technology or R&D
- Exposure to at least one of the following industries is a plus: personal care, home care, paints & coat-ings, agriculture or biopolymers.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team oriented, well organized and self-motivated
- Ability to travel 40% of the time in the LAM Region
- Base Mexico city
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a team of passionate and talented professionals
- Broad networking inside the company and with customers
- Opportunity to travel to US and overseas for trainings and business
- Chance to make a real difference in the world
Are you interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgCompetitive salary and benefits package
Jungbunzlauer is one of the world’s leading producers of ingredients of natural origin. The Group operates manufacturing plants in Austria, Canada, France and Germany and specialises in high quality ingredients for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry as well as for various other industrial applications.
Jungbunzlauer is a very successful, responsible and sustainable family-owned company. Being passionate about our products and a very good understanding of our customer’s needs and desires are key factors to our business success. Lean structures, flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes make us better and faster than our competition an d bring us closer to our customers. They are the fundamentals enabling us to strongly grow within the fast changing markets of today.