Market Development Manager USA – non-Food
Tasks and responsibilities
Do you have a passion for sustainability and a desire to make a difference in the world? If so, we are looking for a talented Market Development Manager to join our team. As a Market Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing growth strategies and projects for our biobased product portfolio in the non-food business area. You will work closely with customers, partners, and other stakeholders to identify and develop new business opportunities leveraging application knowledge.
• Bachelor's degree in chemistry, life/material science, or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in ingredient sales, technical service, application technology, or customer-oriented R&D
• Exposure to Paints & Coatings, Agriculture, Biopolymer industry is a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team oriented, well organized, and self-motivated
• Ability to travel 30% to 40%
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Opportunity to work with a team of passionate and talented professionals
• Chance to make a real difference in the world
Are you interested? Please send resumes to: Bos.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jungbunzlauer is one of the world’s leading producers of ingredients of natural origin. The Group operates manufacturing plants in Austria, Canada, France and Germany and specialises in high quality ingredients for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry as well as for various other industrial applications.
Jungbunzlauer is a very successful, responsible and sustainable family-owned company. Being passionate about our products and a very good understanding of our customer’s needs and desires are key factors to our business success. Lean structures, flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes make us better and faster than our competition and bring us closer to our customers. They are the fundamentals enabling us to strongly grow within the fast changing markets of today.