Bake the right way, with healthy and sustainable ingredients from Jungbunzlauer. We offer fermentation based ingredients that help overcome hurdles in the development of clean label, reduced sugar and plant-based snacks and baked goods. Jungbunzlauer ingredients make it easy to create better-for-you snacks that meet and exceed consumer expectations.
With Jungbunzlauer xanthan gum, dough viscosity levels are optimised, resulting in a better proof of the dough and excellent rise during baking. Our xanthan gum helps to produce gluten free breads with improved texture and taste. Additionally, beneficial properties in combination with other hydrocolloids can be achieved.
Our potassium l(+) lactate/vinegar blend offers an excellent alternative to the preservative calcium propionate in bread. It extends the shelf life of bread while maintaining excellent texture and taste. Another benefit is the cleaner labelling as acidity regulator vs preservative.
Sugar reduction is an ongoing consumer trend that also affects the baked goods industry. However, replacing sugar is challenging due to the properties that sucrose exhibits during baking. ERYLITE® Erythritol provides superior benefits for the development of reduced-sugar and ketogenic baked goods and can be combined with allulose for optimal results.
The snacking trend continues to grow. Jungbunzlauer can help to make nutritious snacks even more functional and healthy by replacing SAPP as leavening acid with glucono-delta-lactone and regular table salt with our sodium-reduced sub4salt®. Our xanthan gum improves the adhesion of herbs and spices on snacks making the seasoning more efficient and tasty.
Discover more and see our product range.
and learn more about our delicious and healthy solutions for snacks and bakery.
- Article: Creating texture in gluten-free bread with Xanthan Gum1.13 MB
- Article: Phosphate free raising agents584 KB
- Recipe Card: Calorie reduced muffins289 KB
- Recipe Card: With no sugar's added muffinis250 KB
- Recpie Card: Phosphate free muffins273 KB
- Recipe Card: Phosphate free muffins with MSC394 KB
- Recipe Card: Ketogenic cookies262 KB
- Recipe Card: Sandwich bread257 KB
- Recipe Card: Gluten-free sandwich bread259 KB
- Recipe Card: Chickpea cracker376 KB
- Flyer: Snacks and Bakery235 KB