Natural ingredients for innovative formulations in dairy & ice cream
Jungbunzlauer offers sustainably produced, bio-based additives to help you exceed consumer expectations for cleaner labels, while maintaining great flavour and texture. Take advantage of our innovative products and solutions to overcome challenges in dairy & ice cream development.
Fat reduced sliced processed cheese
Jungbunzlauer provides a variety of nutritional value enhancing minerals, including, trisodium citrate, tripotassium citrate and monosodium citrate, which help in dairy based product formulations. Achieve a pleasant texture and taste for fat reduced sliced processed cheese with our trisodium citrate. The combination with tripotassium citrate allows you to reduce the sodium content as well as a cleaner label by using monosodium citrate without compromising sensory properties.
Indian paneer cheese with Glucono-delta-Lactone
Paneer cheese is traditionally produced with citric acid. However, by using glucono-delta-lactone as processing aid, yield can be improved significantly without impacting taste and texture. Production cost of paneer can be reduced.
Pizza cheese (mozzarella style) with Glucono-delta-Lactone
Glucono-delta-lactone is a great alternative to starter cultures for production of industrial pizza cheese (mozzarella style). Achieve massive time savings and get pizza cheese products with constant quality.
Protein ice cream with ERYLITE® Stevia
ERYLITE® Erythritol and the blends with Stevia or Monk Fruit can be used effectively as a sugar replacement in protein-fortified ice creams. They are well suited to the processing conditions and interact with the main structural ingredients in a very similar way to sucrose.
ERYLITE® & Blends provide an excellent taste without persistent lingering aftertaste.
New product: TayaGel® Gellan Gum
Efficient stabilising and suspending agent at very low concentration for dairy and dairy alternative drinks. Jungbunzlauer offers TayaGel®, the highest possible quality of high acyl gellan gum with extraordinary stabilising and gelling properties.
Dissolved in hot water, it offers exceptional stabilising properties even at very low concentration. At higher concentration, it forms gels with a soft, elastic and flexible texture. As natural stabilising and gelling agent, it offers a broad range of applications in beverages and food.
For more information visit our product page.
Discover more and see our product range.
Get the article and recipe cards
and learn more about our healthy dairy and ice cream solutions.
- Article: ERYLITE® Erythritol in light protein ice cream1.22 MB
- Recipe Card: High protein ice cream EU254 KB
- Recipe Card: Light protein ice cream US256 KB
- Recipe Card: Protein ice cream EU246 KB
- Recipe Card: Protein ice cream US227 KB
- Recipe Card: Fat and sodium reduced processed cheese and cheese product240 KB
- Recipe Card: Fat reduced processed cheese328 KB
- Recipe Card: Non-dairy coffee creamer223 KB
- Recipe Card: Non-dairy sugar reduced coffee creamer169 KB
- Recipe Card: Mexican Oaxaca cheese206 KB
- Recipe Card: Indian paneer cheese317 KB
- Recipe Card: Pizza cheese (mozzarella type)308 KB
- Flyer: Dairy and Ice Cream254 KB
For questions or support please contact us here.
Feel free to share this information:
Follow us on LinkedIn
Other documents that might interest you
- Folder: Product Range1.74 MB
- Folder: Citric Acid558 KB
- Folder: Special Salts744 KB
- Folder: Xanthan Gum542 KB
- Folder: Sweeteners582 KB
- Folder: Lactics523 KB
- Folder: Gluconates601 KB