The agriculture of tomorrow requires more natural and sustainable ingredients to improve productivity and reduce the impact on our planet. Jungbunzlauer offers a wide variety of bio-based additives to support the green profile of products for crop, soil and livestock management with no compromise on efficacy. Use our products to create innovative, healthy and sustainable solutions.
Gluconates in water-soluble fertilisers
- With its demonstrated complexing performance, sodium gluconate is used in water-soluble fertilisers to increase the bioavailability of Cu2+ and other metals. This leads to a better and faster micronutrients uptake and translocation in the plants.
Xanthan Gum in suspension concentrates
Xanthan Gum as drift control agent
- Guides your active ingredient where it needs to be.
Produce wash with Lactic Acid
- Washing fresh(-cut) produce with naturally occurring Lactic Acid to reduce the load of pathogenic microorganisms on produce and in wash water without compensating on sensory and quality.
Xanthan Gum as soil improver
- Xanthan Gum as readily biodegradable thickener shows excellent water retention capabilities in different substrates leading to increased drought tolerance of different seedlings and turf lawn.
Discover more and see our product range.
and learn more about our agriculture solutions.
- Review: sfam Journals Microbial Biotechnologie - Jungbunzlauer378 KB
- Flyer: Agriculture209 KB
- Folder: Product Range1.15 MB
- Product folder: CITROFOL®384 KB
- Product folder: Gluconates443 KB
- Product folder: Xanthan Gum542 KB
- Product folder: Lactics523 KB
- Product folder: Citric Acid558 KB
- Article: Lactic Acid - Efficient disinfection inspired by nature418 KB
- Article: Natural moisturising solutions – gentle and effective398 KB
- Article: Xanthan gum and triethyl citrate as green adjuvants to improve spray applications in agriculture315 KB
Flyers Agriculture Please fill in all the information required (*)
For questions or support please contact us here.
Feel free to share this information: